Patron

Thank you to those who support me via my Paypal account: rikwrybac@yahoo.com. The government doesn't read my poetry. You do. Out of over 400 poems here on this blog by me, I hope you find one or more you like. Thank you for my readers. Thank you for your comments.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Big Drip

Diamonds falling from the trees

as two days of snow

bright white to half gray

sits on the evergreen

to catch the third day's sun

splitting light

as they drop branch to branch


they remind me

why my father had his ashes

tossed into the ocean


why wait for the water

to wash you to the final

frothy waves

when you can be dumped into the big waters

and know you didn't have to wait

centuries to make it to the nearest beach



Copyright © 2011 by Barry G. Wick

1 comment:

jimdavey said...

I like this... I hope u find it complimentary that it reminds me a bit of Simon. Lets go on a road trip to find him some day in the fututr.