Patron

Thank you to those who support me via my Paypal account: rikwrybac@yahoo.com. The government doesn't read my poetry. You do. Out of over 400 poems here on this blog by me, I hope you find one or more you like. Thank you for my readers. Thank you for your comments.

Friday, February 26, 2016

Always Holding Back

Seeing through glasses
projected reality in focus
without them
it could be dark beyond the sink
beyond the clock
beyond this shirt
that begins to develop holes
in the fading colors
the finely knitted cloth
that breaks down
wash after wash
days of use and abuse
What is seen is invisible
it's not there
the universe holding itself
from stepping into the next moment
from which projections
spill themselves
but aren't felt
a canyon full of varied red emotions
or are they emulsions on a film
colored self-hatred or self-love
depending on the day
depending on the moment
depending on itself
to create the next
the same as fish experience
staring though glass
to an untouchable world





Barry G. Wick

No comments: