Patron

Thank you to those who support me via my Paypal account: rikwrybac@yahoo.com. The government doesn't read my poetry. You do. Out of over 400 poems here on this blog by me, I hope you find one or more you like. Thank you for my readers. Thank you for your comments.

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Black Malo: unrequited love

Black Malo: unrequited love

Between lives and beach
He wears a black Malo
With front flap to knees
A second in the back
With strap of cloth folds
Connecting to the knot
Which runs loose between 
The loaves of his buttocks
As he draws in a breath
Scented by thoughts of me
In drape of fundoshi flowers
With his arms as they wave
In red light at sunset
From his lonely dance
As play steps aside
When dream's leaves
Are my rough fingers that
Sail around his brown skin


Barry G. Wick


No comments: