Patron

Thank you to those who support me via my Paypal account: rikwrybac@yahoo.com. The government doesn't read my poetry. You do. Out of over 400 poems here on this blog by me, I hope you find one or more you like. Thank you for my readers. Thank you for your comments.

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Freedom

 Freedom


We're suppose to think

we're free to think

to read

to see

to understand

When you get

a few years older

you'll recognize the limitations

imposed by higher powers

on your rights

Books films magazines

important information

all restricted items

you can't know

won't be known to you

unless you ask

for them

Enjoy what you think

is your freedom

You're not allowed to think

You're not allowed to decide

for yourself

You're not allowed to know

which is the basis of asking

for what you want to know

Shhh

Be a good little slave

It's all that's left to you


Barry G. Wick


No comments: