Patron

Thank you to those who support me via my Paypal account: rikwrybac@yahoo.com. The government doesn't read my poetry. You do. Out of over 400 poems here on this blog by me, I hope you find one or more you like. Thank you for my readers. Thank you for your comments.

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Grateful

Grateful

For what I am about to receive
I will truly be grateful

For what I have received
I am truly grateful

For those who raised me
I am truly grateful

For those who befriended me
I am truly grateful

For those who taught me
I am truly grateful

For those who endured me
I apologize

For those I wronged
I am sorry

For those who love me
I love you more

For those who hate me
I have changed

For those who pity me
I have everything I need

For those who fear me
I am no longer what I was

For those who come after me
I am forgettable

For those who question me
I no longer have answers

For those who remain
I saw a different world

For those who explore
I prayed to the universe

Barry G Wick





1 comment:

Unknown said...

So many of your poems are wonderful but this one stands out! I absolutely love it. You do a very good job.