Patron

Thank you to those who support me via my Paypal account: rikwrybac@yahoo.com. The government doesn't read my poetry. You do. Out of over 400 poems here on this blog by me, I hope you find one or more you like. Thank you for my readers. Thank you for your comments.

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Going Nuts

Going Nuts

It's soon time to go completely nuts.
It's important to be remembered
As the member of the family
Who was completely on the bizarre
Side of existence when a person
Crafts bow ties for bees
Puts lipstick on flowers
Massages trees with baby oil
Cuts the lawn with a scissors
Rolls naked down grassy hills
Wanders dark streets in top hats
All decisions are made with
The yes-no-maybe wheel
And ends every sentence with +
As if to signify there's more +
Then coming to the thought
That's how life should be lived
Every day+

Barry G. Wick
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this!