Patron

Thank you to those who support me via my Paypal account: rikwrybac@yahoo.com. The government doesn't read my poetry. You do. Out of over 400 poems here on this blog by me, I hope you find one or more you like. Thank you for my readers. Thank you for your comments.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Shooting Stars

Shooting Stars

From the depth of the speckled sky
travelers arc through their lonely plans
The tumble becomes a lifetime
of senselessness in the dark
Nearer the glow of distant heat
they shed their insensitive skins
Their cells leave a trail of identity
some would classify as dust
The children of this body
ready themselves for their day
when they are seen in glory
crossing a sky giving vision
to a being who understands
the motherhood of gravity

Barry G. Wick



1 comment:

Ramzan Sms said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.