Patron

Thank you to those who support me via my Paypal account: rikwrybac@yahoo.com. The government doesn't read my poetry. You do. Out of over 400 poems here on this blog by me, I hope you find one or more you like. Thank you for my readers. Thank you for your comments.

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Unlimited

 Unlimited


Unlimited does not mean

Unlimited

In any other language

like American English

Unlimited would mean

there is no limit

please note the small letters

Unlimited means a limit

not unlimited

In the world of smartphones

unlimited means

they will cut your service

at a limit they believe

to be enough for you

you piece of shit customer

Spend your money for no limit

you will get a limit

your money ends

when they say it ends

There isn't even an option

for no limit or as the word

promises

UNLIMITED

And so I believe I have

reached my limit

and will write nothing more

My patience has a limit

My words have a limit

and so I am cutting my reader

off right...

but, my name is free


Barry G. Wick


No comments: