Patron

Thank you to those who support me via my Paypal account: rikwrybac@yahoo.com. The government doesn't read my poetry. You do. Out of over 560 poems here on this blog by me, I hope you find one or more you like. Thank you for my readers. Thank you for your comments.

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Deep Risings

Deep Risings


Everyone has someone's

Dick in their ass

Fingers in their pocket

Thoughts in their brain

There is no freedom

Brought by Anyone


We can't find the off switch

For what we are responsible

Distant family and lonely life

All the crap seen in this world

Is created by us

We are alien to ourselves


We build the wall 

To keep us away

From our neighborhood

From the terrors

We recreate inside of us

What we see is all filth


Remind yourself why

It isn't easy waking

In the middle of night

The dark collapsing

Around the deepest

Thought that only rises now



Barry G. Wick


No comments: