Patron

Thank you to those who support me via my Paypal account: rikwrybac@yahoo.com. The government doesn't read my poetry. You do. Out of over 560 poems here on this blog by me, I hope you find one or more you like. Thank you for my readers. Thank you for your comments.

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Moon

Moon


In the early dark morning

Of mid fall

The moon shows me

It’s bĺoated self

Through a trailer window


An old fat moon

Looks at an old fat man

Laying on a mattress

With a centered deep

Ass created crater


Moon we are old friends

I watched you

Through self made telescopes

As a dumb teenager

Who tried not to show it


Your reflections of the sun

Mingle with a Strauss quartet

Music that doesn't fit

What I think of you

As if you cared what I think


I change stations

Suddenly an old galliard

On plucked strings

We dance to old music

I let you lead



Barry G. Wick



No comments: