Patron

Thank you to those who support me via my Paypal account: rikwrybac@yahoo.com. The government doesn't read my poetry. You do. Out of over 400 poems here on this blog by me, I hope you find one or more you like. Thank you for my readers. Thank you for your comments.

Thursday, November 9, 2023

The Dreamer's Alien Abduction

The Dreamer's Alien Abduction

Upon his side a dreamer travels
Through unknown rooms and hills
He tells the truth to his partners
Even when he doubts his words

He wants confrontation from haze
That invisible creature of sleep
Cool air sits in light breezes
No sun shines on fellow dreamers

He learns the earth is a ranch
Where food takes  self-care
Feeding itself others and plants
While waiting for the taking

So lost with laughs at odd words
Because there is no truth
Just the images of dreams
Odd and otherwise at night

Laugh if you must at this
But is it known deep down
What happens when others
Disappear in parks and nights

Barry G. Wick





No comments: