Patron

Thank you to those who support me via my Paypal account: rikwrybac@yahoo.com. The government doesn't read my poetry. You do. Out of over 560 poems here on this blog by me, I hope you find one or more you like. Thank you for my readers. Thank you for your comments.

Sunday, August 11, 2024

The Universe

The Universe

Hi there
Sorry I didn't Know about you
For lots of my early years
I wish I'd been more aware
Then again children must learn
No I never played Beethoven
At age 4 and didn't do him well
Ever
Yeah I send my little notes
To you and whomever might
Read them
I've seen your sun
Most impressive
And the moon at night
We little beings think
It's so very romantic
The stars are just amazing
To think there is a strong possibility
There are beings out there
Thinking about the beings
That might be here
Baked at 350 for 16 hours


Barry G. Wick

No comments: